BBA Update May 2018
- receiving overwhelming support from council for progressing the Marlborough Mile project to the next stage
- agreeing with council an upgrade to the Forum area
- delivering a great entertainment line-up for the Wine & Food market day celebrations in February
- delivering planter boxes to Queen Street
- and of course…….our giant reindeer, wine barrel Christmas trees and Santas letterbox were once again a hit at Christmas time.
NEW STRATEGIC PLAN
Recently we adopted our new Strategic Plan which provides clear direction for the BBA going forward over the next three years. Some of the key initiatives are:
- delivery of the ‘Marlborough Mile’ concept
- encouraging new events into the CBD
- partnering with tourism operators to maximise visitor numbers in the CBD
- strengthening the Blenheim CBD brand through marketing and promotional activities.
The initiatives we have planned are focused on attracting both locals and visitors into the CBD, promoting the interests of business owners, property owners and customers of the CBD, and building a strong, sustainable organisation for the CBD business community so we can continue to deliver well into the future.
A copy of our full Strategic Plan can be found here: BBA Strategic Plan June 2018
To all our members, we thank you for your continuing support. Without you we could not achieve any of the awesome initiatives planned to improve the vibrancy and prosperity of the Blenheim CBD.
If you are not yet a BBA member and would like to join us and show your support for the Blenheim CBD community, please contact Caroline on 0272469000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.